Ipsy bag (Glam bag / MyGlam bag) is a monthly subscription service where every month you will receive a bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized products (total of 5 items per bag). This month I’m loving Pop eyeshadow palette and J.Cat The Big Lip Pencil! I think together they make a really nice smokey eye look (see swatches end of post).
- Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered – An all-in-one product! According to Be a Bombshell’s website, you can use this stick as an eyeshadow (red eyeshadow?! as a base maybe?), blush, or lip gloss. I’ll probably stick to using it as a lip gloss as I’m not sure I can pull it off as a blush.
- Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Snow – Not a big fan of the past scents that they sent in previous bags but this one actually smells really nice. Fresh, subtle and oh-so-appropriate for Winter. I might wear this one.
- Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Smokin’ Hot – This is my first Pop Beauty eyeshadow palette! The pigmentation seems decent and I love anything smokey so I think I’ll get to use this one also.
- J.Cat The Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha – Didn’t expect to like this one at all! Turns out to be such a gorgeous coral color with a hint of brown. Looks pretty nude on my lips, but a nice kind of nude, not the one that makes me look sick. Love it!
- Nicka K New York Nail Polish in Classic Taupe – Another nail polish! And in a shade that I’ve already received so many times in previous bags (albeit from different brands). If you have to send us any more nail polishes, can we please have more color selection? :)