Ipsy bag (Glam bag / MyGlam bag) is a monthly subscription service where every month you will receive a bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized products (total of 5 items per bag). This month I’m surprised to see that I’m getting 6 items in the bag instead of the usual 5.
- em Michelle Phan Waterliner Intense Color Eye Liner in Bronze Kiss – Finally I got to try some em product! This liner feels really soft and creamy and the color payoff is impressive!
- Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst – My favorite item for this month’s bag! The purple metallic finish is so pretty and at first I thought it was going to be hard on the eye but not at all! It’s super soft and glides on easily! I know I’ll get a lot of use out of this. :)
- Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched – At first I was afraid the color was going to be too light and it wasn’t going show up on my skin but it actually does! And true to its name, this soft shade of bronzer brings warmth to my face in the most subtle way. ♥
- Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless – Another MLBB lip color and in the most convenient form. The texture is creamy and has shimmer in it. It is quite pigmented and doesn’t stain lips. Perfect for an every day wear or minimal makeup days.
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail – Metallic gunmetal gray with a hint of shimmer. Gray is usually my least favorite nail color but I’m willing to give this one a try!
- Kiss Ever EZ Lashes Double Pack in KPD05 – Comes with a tiny tube of adhesive and a super cute pink mini applicator! I’d totally buy it just for the applicator. ^_^ On the website it says they are made with top-quality natural hair but they aren’t really the softest natural hair I’ve seen…
Would love to try EM products but they do not have international shipping available yet :(
I’m pretty sure they are working on it… may I ask where you’re from?
Yeah they did say sometime in early 2014 it will be available.. *Fingers crossed*
I am from Singapore :)
Oh that’s good news! I know a lot of girls overseas who want to try em products! What are you looking to buy? They have so many things and I’m overwhelmed. I don’t know what to get, ha ha.
And Hello Neighbor! :D Singapore is on my must-visit list next time I go back to Thailand. :D
Yeah! Hehe, I’m not really into their eyeshadows but I really really really wanna try their waterliners, the great cover-up concealer and chiaroscuro!